Frequently Asked Questions
- Bring water and add electrolytes. Be sure to hydrate before and after class
- Avoid eating 2 hours before class to maximize blood flow
- Mats and towels available for rent, otherwise bring your own
- Create a profile through our website or app
- Purchase a class – the Intro 3 class pack, a drop in or a multi-class pack
- Our booking window opens every Sunday at 3pm for the upcoming week
Once you have booked a classes you can cancel that class any time up until 6pm the night before to avoid penalties.
After 6pm is a late cancel fee $15 and failure to cancel causes a no show fee of $20.
You can add yourself to the waitlist at any time. You will automatically be added to the class any time before 9pm the night before. After 9pm, you will receive a text or phone call asking if you want a spot. You can take yourself off the waitlist with no penalty as long as it is before 6pm the night before.
Yes, Please call the studio for rates and to be tagged a student
To see the best results, 3-4 times a week is ideal, but make sure you are listening to your body and drinking plenty of fluids.
You do not have to be flexible for our classes. Power Sculpt and Inferno Hiit focus on strength and conditioning. Adding in our yoga classes, like Power Vinyasa and Inferno Flow should make you more flexible especially with the added benefit of the heat.
Yes, all of our classes are heated to an optimal temperature to ensure maximum benefits from your practice. Our state-of-art heating/ionization system is constantly killing bacteria, viruses and mold, ensuring the air quality is well-oxygenated, properly humidified and disinfected.
Practicing in infrared heat has many benefits:
- Detoxifying chemicals out of the muscles and blood stream
- Increased caloric burn and metabolism
- Reduces stress
- Improves flexibility
- Lowers blood pressure
- Feel more energized, rejuvenated, and cleansed
- Improves blood circulation to help heal injuries and get vital nutrients to cells and organs